**OBGYN opening: Olean, NY**
~ 1 hour from Buffalo, NY
~ Partnership Track
~ J1 Visa Eligible
*Partner with highly respected and well-established medical group.*
- Full Time
- Permanent position
- Physician-owned practice
- Develop abundant Ob/Gyn Practice
- Join a first class team and own part of a successful multi-specialty group. If you are passionate for unmatched patient care, a progressive work environment, and the best 4-season location in the country.
- Outpatient/inpatient position
- Work with two midwives and will be hiring another OB/GYN. Call shared with Midwives - mix of OB and GYN call
- Competitive Salary: MGMA median range plus RVUs
- Comprehensive benefits/ pension plan
- Partner Track eligibility after 1 full year
- Hospital directly next door to our office!
- CME, Vacation, Relocation
- Sign On/ Start Bonus
- Fully Renovated Women's Health Unit
- Expanded nursery/ 800 deliveries/ yr
- Eligibility for DANY loan repayment
- Fully integrated EMR (w/ multiple specialties)
*Since 1948, this medical group has been committed to improving patients' quality of life while offering its providers a great place to live and work - competitive comp, very good pension plan, relocation & more.*
**About Olean, NY:**
Live and work in a great community with a population of more than 35,000, serving an area of more than 160,000. Just 65 miles south of Buffalo, NY, this rural but busy community, boasts a safe environment, affordable housing, and choice of 4 very good schools, including an IBS. Year-round activities abound in this area, for young and old alike. We promise you a ready-made practice with plenty of support.
Olean is home to St. Bonaventure University, Jamestown Community College, Dresser Industries, Cutco, and much more. Holiday Valley Ski/Golf Resort is just a half hour drive and the Finger Lakes begin 1 hour to the east. While Olean is close to wonderful ski country, it is about 15 miles below the snow belt and therefore does not get the snowfall that the rest of the state endures.
Close enough to Buffalo to be able to enjoy the Bills, the Sabres, and the Bisons - and large mall shopping. Cleveland and Toronto are three hours away; Pittsburgh is three and half hours and NYC is five and half hours by car, 1 hour by plane.
**About the Facility:**
Currently, there are 40 providers in 18 specialties. The main facility is located next door: the Hospital on one side, the Dialysis Center/Wound Care Clinic on the other side, and the newly constructed Ambulatory Surgical Center across the street. About one half mile from the Group, is a radiation oncology treatment center, staffed by the hospital and physicians from Cancer Institute.
In the Group's main office, there is PT, an accredited lab, and an accredited radiology department, all digital and complete with CT. The Group has been fully integrated in EMR since 2005 and in February 2012, the Group's primary care was designated LEVEL 3 Patient Centered Medical Home.
The Group has 5 satellite offices, all located within 25 miles of the main office, and they are staffed by primary care. Patients who require additional tests are referred to the main office.
This is a progressive, congenial group and the opportunity promises any physician that he / she would be busy from the start. There is one part time dermatologist on staff and one other in the community. MOHS is a possibility, if desired, but not essential. There is currently no laser treatment at the Group but it would be considered.