Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
OB/GYN Opportunity - Lake of The Ozarks Missouri - (Lakefront Living - Pristine Resort Community)
Lake Regional is seeking a full-time BC/BE OB/GYN physician as we continue to expand in our thriving community where approximately 600 deliveries a year are performed. Enjoy a supportive culture with skilled support staff.
This is an employed position with a multi-specialty group offering a competitive salary and great benefits including:
- Employed Opportunity with a Strong, Independent, Non-profit hospital
- da Vinci X
- Join an established Practice
- Shared Call Group 1:5 and potentially 1:6
- Employed Support Staff includes: three OB/GYN's, one women's health nurse practitioner
- EMR System - Meditech in the hospital/Cerner in the clinics
Base Salary Guarantee for Two Years + RVU Generated Bonus + Quality Incentive Bonus
Generous Compensation & Benefits Package
- Ask about Visa Sponsorship
- Negotiable Sign-On Bonus <<<
- Accrue up to 216 hours of time off
- 40 hours of CME (prorated)
- CME allowance up to $4,000 per year (prorated) <<<
- Health/Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance 1.5% times base salary (capped)
- Malpractice Insurance <<<
- Ask about Student Loan Assistance
- Paid ACOG Membership Fees, Missouri License, BNDD, DEA, Medical Staff Privileges and board (re) certifications fees/dues
- 401K Retirement plan with match
- Relocation: Up to $10,000 for reimbursement <<<
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...