Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
South Bend, IN / 90 miles outside Chicago, IL ; Home of the University of Notre Dame / County Population of about 300K
Community: outh Bend, the 4th largest city in Indiana with 170,000 residents, sits on the St. Joseph River and is just 35 miles from the beaches of Lake Michigan. As the home of the University of Notre Dame, South Bend offers access to cultural amenities and sporting events not typically found in similarly sized cities. A ninety minute drive via Interstate 80/90 will get you to Chicago, or if you prefer, commuter train service is available at South Bend Regional Airport with stops throughout northern Indiana and ending at Millennium Station in downtown Chicago. South Bend offers direct flights to Atlanta, Chicago/O’Hare, Cleveland, Detroit and Minneapolis. Allegiant Air also offers once a week nonstop flights to Las Vegas, Phoenix/Mesa and Orlando/Sanford, Punta Gorda and St Petersburg, FL.JO-2001-34975
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC OBGYN to join 3 other OB/GYN’s, one Nurse Practitioner and three Midwives. T
- Call: 1 in 4 rotation schedule and provide back up to the midwives. Call is not in-house.
- Deliveries are currently about 15 a month.
- Typical schedule: 2 office days, 1 surgery day, 1 call day and off on post call day.
- Work out of 1 hospital, 365-bed facility with new state-of the-art surgery suites in 165,000 sq. ft. that is connected to the office.
- 24/7 in-house Anesthesia available, 24/7 peds available.
- Group offers: obstetrics, reproductive analysis, endometriosis, gynecologic surgery, prenatal and postpartum care, labor and delivery management, hormone replacement therapies, family planning, and health consultations.
- Financial Package: competitive salary and benefit package, including, but not limited to: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Long-term Disability, Relocation Allowance, CME Allowance, Retirement Savings 403(b) and 457(b) Plans, Paid Malpractice with Tail Coverage, Student Loan Repayment Assistance, etc.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.