- Merit Health Biloxi is a 153-bed facility located in downtown Biloxi
- Delivered over 900 babies in 2018
- The only medical center in the City of Biloxi
- Our service area includes the 6 southern counties of Mississippi with a projected population of 597,000 by the year 2020
- The six story, 170,000 square foot medical center features a broad scope of state-of-the-art technology
- Over 200 physicians on the medical staff with over 600 employees
- Merit Health Biloxi is accredited by The Joint Commission, which demonstrates to the patients and community the highest quality medical care in Biloxi.
Biloxi’s location on the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast makes it a very attractive environment to live and raise a family. The coast boasts excellent public and private education systems that consistently exceed the national standards. The coast offers 26 miles of white sand beaches, numerous waterfront activities including championship gulf fishing, dockside gaming, numerous challenging golf courses, and a myriad of cultural activities.
Biloxi is easily accessible to Mobile, Alabama and world famous New Orleans. The area consists of nine individual cities and possesses all the advantages of a metropolitan area while separate municipalities retain the charm of small southern towns with gentle gulf breezes and a more leisurely paced lifestyle. The reasonable cost of living makes Biloxi a very attractive place to live and raise a family.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]