Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Wichita Falls, TX – Community of 12k Residents Located in the New Orleans Metro Area
Located 30 Miles from Downtown New Orleans Across Lake Pontchartrain
• Permanent, full-time position
• Single-specialty group with partnership track
• Practice includes 5 OB/GYNs and 2 WHNPs
• Da Vinci Robotic Program
• Level II Nursery, Hospital has Level II Trauma
• Hospital averages 2000 deliveries per year
• New medical office building with onsite 3D Mammography
• Call of 1:5 with $250/day call pay – Hospital has OB Hospitalist Program
• Competitive & negotiable base salary or income guarantee with productivity incentives. Sign-on, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, marketing costs, and other exceptional benefits that may include student loan repayment and other compensation
Location Details: Wichita Falls is a wonderful community to have a great work-life balance – enjoying a full family life and having a financially successful and rewarding career in medicine. Recently ranked among the countries top 10 real estate markets, Wichita Falls was also recently ranked 7th in the nation for best cost of living. Our community offers Blue Ribbon public schools and excellent private schools. The average commute to drive anywhere in our community is no more than 15 minutes. For those who love the big cities, Wichita Falls is within a two-hour drive to Oklahoma City and the Fort Worth/Dallas Metroplex.
INTERESTED? To speak confidentially with Jill Harris about this permanent opening, please either apply with an updated CV and contact information or call her directly at [Register to View]
. Jill will contact you prior to sending out your information. Reference: JO-1902-31558
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.