- Highly competitive base salary and excellent benefits as a university employee
- Enjoy a wonderful quality of life with a Monday–Friday schedule with only minimal phone call.
- Outpatient services, including seeing clinic patients and reading ultrasounds
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities and the support of a strong academic division of maternal fetal medicine
Northern Virginia offers a thriving community full of opportunity and adventures around every corner. Known nationally for access to Washington, D.C., fantastic live entertainment, incredible art, and an array of amenities, there is never a dull moment in this city that you’ll be proud to call home.
- Southern charm combined with plenty of big-city amenities-access to the train in and out of the city
- A vibrant blend of history and heritage with contemporary attractions and some of the country’s most important cultural institutions
- Convenient access to the mountains, the beach, and Washington, D.C. all within a couple of hours’ drive
- Whether you desire an upscale downtown neighborhood or a beautiful family-friendly suburb, there is a spot for you with housing prices lower than the national average
- A year-round mild climate and four distinct seasons, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation
U.S. News ranks Virginia #7 in "Best States Overall"
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Mfm, Maternal And Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md