Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Walla Walla, WA / Southeastern WA / County Population of 60K
Community: A vibrant reflection of the past and the present, downtown Walla Walla is the place where you begin to discover what makes Walla Walla so special. A walk down tree-lined streets reveals an eclectic mix of vintage shops, boutiques, cafes, bookstores, tasting rooms, restaurants and more. And then there are the strategically placed pieces of public art and special events, like Feast Walla Walla, the seasonal Farmers Market and outdoor concerts. You see why our downtown has been recognized time and again as one of the best small town Main Streets in the country and the Friendliest Town in America! Walla Walla Wine Country offers the rare opportunity to experience not only world-class wines but to meet the winemakers, vintners, and family members carrying on the wine tradition. No one is in a rush. Conversation is relaxed. Here, tasting wine becomes an entirely different and wonderful adventure.For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BE/BC OBGYN to join a premier practice.
- Brand new facility with onsite ultrasound tech and lab; 3D mammography available on same campus.
- Recruitment due to upcoming retirement.
- Call: 1:6 (home call is available).
- EMR: Allscripts.
- Patient Census: average of 18 patients on a full clinic day; average 6 hospital visits per day for call physician.
- No rounding on newborns – done by Pediatricians.
- Level II Nursery.
- Financial Information: earning potential up to $375k+ based on own productivity with excellent benefits including sign on bonus, full benefits, malpractice, relocation, generous retirement contributions, etc.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.