OBGYN position in Oregon
Located in Lebanon
45m to Salem; 90m to Portland
Seeking a BE/BC Obgyn to join a group that consists of midwives, family nurse practitioners and physicians.
The OB/GYN clinics offer these services and more:
- Well-woman exams
- Contraception (birth control)
- Obstetric care, including labor and delivery
- Screening for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Treatment for menstrual (period) disorders, infertility, hormone imbalance and urinary incontinence
- Advanced technology to provide minimally invasive procedures right in the doctors office with little discomfort or downtime.
The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. The skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Be part of our four provider team including 3 physicians and a Certfied Nurse Midwife
- Call is 10 days per month, 7 primary call and 3 back-up to CNM
- 25 bed critical access hospital
- Level 1 Nursery
- Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
Facility offers an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefits package.
Known as the town that friendliness built, Lebanon lives up to its reputation with a year-round slate of community activities and recreational opportunities. From the Independence Day Star Spangled Celebration and the Strawberry Festival in the summer to the annual tree lighting ceremony at Ralston Park in December, theres always something in Lebanon for family and friends to do.
A short drive to the east, the Cascade Mountains provide a recreation playground for campers, hikers, mountain climbers, skiers, photographers, naturalists and fishing enthusiasts.
With a population of 15,000 and growing, Lebanon retains a cozy small-town feel while offering plenty of chance to get out and enjoy life.