Ob/Gyn opening in Missouri
Located in Marshall, MO
Seeking a BE/BC doctor to join hospital.
- Experience preferred, but will definitely consider new grads.
- Performs C-Sections, able to deliver twins, high risk pregnancies.
- Past Year Performed about 220 deliveries, 79 of those were C-Sections.
- Joining another OB\GYN and would assist in supervising 2 nurse midwives
- Established clinic practice with mid-level support staff available.
- Newer clinic office facility located within hospital.
- Payor Mix: 54% Managed Care, 33% Medicare, 10% Medicaid and 3% Private Pay
- Competitive guaranteed salary plus production bonus (bonus annually)
- Malpractice, including tail coverage
- CME: $4000
- Potential Sign-on Bonus or Moving Expenses
- Call: 1 in 2, nurse midwives on 1st call for most of each month.
Marshall is a great, family oriented community with an agricultural based economy and centrally located. Community includes a 4 year liberal arts college, Missouri Valley College, which has an early access advance program for local high school students to earn college credit during their Senior year. There is abundant recreation and outdoor activities - hunting, fishing, camping. 2 large nearby lakes: Lake of the Ozarks and Truman Lake. 2 golf courses within the community, newer Y.M.C.A. with indoor pool, hot tub and sauna, 30+ acre park with newly built swim park. Easy commute to metropolitan areas for professional or college sports, theatre, concerts, shopping, etc. Marshall is 50 miles from the nearest larger city, Columbia, MO and about 60 miles from Kansas City. Climate is moderate. We are located in about the middle of the state, a third down from the northern border and have freeway access from Marshall to interstate 70. 2 hours away from Kansas City Airport. 1 hour away from Columbia metropolitan airport. Also have our own airport that will accommodate a small jet.