OBGYN opportunity in Wisconsin working with a collaborative team! Please see below for additional details and refer to JOB ID#: 48821
- Board Certified/Eligible OBGYN
- Active Wisconsin license or in process
- Share L&D coverage and OBGYN call rotation
- 7 Certified Midwives and PA's
- General full-scope OBGYN practice
- Includes High-Risk OB, office procedures, laparoscopic, and robotic surgeries
- Expertise in high-risk pregnancy and minimally invasive gynecological procedures is preferred
- OBGYN staff works with Family Medicine residents and other healthcare providers in training
- Competitive salary and full benefits package!
- This area is full of biking, golf, cross country, and downhill skiing located between Minneapolis and St. Paul.
All Star Recruiting Benefit
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants