Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
OBGYN needed in Marion, IL.
Marion, IL / 1.5 hours SE of Saint Louis, MO / County Population of 70k.
Community: Located in Central Illinois, Marion takes full advantage of all that Illinois has to offer. With Crab Orchard Recreation, Tunnel Hill State Trail, Mandala Gardens, and Saluki Lake, there are plenty of ways for residents to see that natural beauty that surrounds Marion. The town boasts a low crime rate and a low cost of living. Additionally, the area is known for great schools, tasty food, and a family friendly environment.For more information, please contact Dan Morton at [Register to View]
style="color: #0563c1; text-decoration: underline;" target="_blank">[Register to View]
style="font-size: 12.0pt;"> or call 1-[Register to View]
. JO - 1708-26534
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join a Women’s only healthcare system.
- System has 38 providers in 26 locations.
- Call: 1:4.
- Desire to join a diverse team with different backgrounds that work collaboratively to meet patient needs.
- Financial Information: Competitive Compensation and excellent Benefits.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.