**OBGYN opening near Chicago, IL**
Full-Time & Permanent Position
- The ideal candidate is a team-oriented, friendly, and ambitious individual who is BE/BC.
- Experience is appreciated, but not required.
- This physician will serve as an additional provider at our existing clinic in order to continue growth
- Epic EMR
- Call 1:5
- DaVinci robot - XI 2021
- Supportive administration
- Newly-renovated clinic
- Spacious L&D suites
- Strong Provider Referral Base
- Competitive Base Salary
- Signing Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- CME and PTO
Strategically located less than an hour south of Chicago, Kankakee County is home to farmers markets, festivals, and family fun. And for city dwellers looking to experience nature's splendor, there is no need to journey any further. Meander through miles of hiking and biking trails, float down the river or drive through the country side - all before capping the night off with a craft beer over a good meal or sip the latest world-class wines at the local wine bars.
- Lower cost of living in Kankakee than in the suburbs of Chicago
- Tight-knit community of people with a variety of family-friendly events
- Bourbonnais, IL ranked as the 38th safest city in America
- Community values family, education, arts, culture, and history
- Scenic routes and less congested traffic than in major cities
- Educational opportunities from pre-school through college
- Less than one hour from two major international airports (Midway & O'Hare)