- Full Time and Permanent.
- Seeking BE/BC OBGYN physicians to join a new practice (hospital owned startup).
- Scheduled hours: Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Call information: Practice call: 1:2 / General OB (hospital) Call: 1:7 / Emergency OB (hospital) Call: 1:3.
- No robot available.
- New Practice: goal will be 20-25 patient visits per day.
- Types of office care: General OB and fertility / General GYN / General Women’s Health / Examples of procedures performed in office: EMB, U/S, colposcopy, IUD placement, condyloma removal, and Skin tags/mole removal.
- New practice start up: goal will be 20-25 deliveries per month.
- Hospital procedures: General OBGYN and laparoscopic procedures to include: TAH, DX Scope, BTL, c-sections, vaginal deliveries, D & C, ablations, CX Cone, cervical cerclage, exploratory lap.
- Office procedures: Colposcopy, IUD placement/removal, U/S, EMB, Leep, nexplanon insertion/removal.
- Hospital details: Licensed 62 bed hospital, 4 LDRP rooms with plans to update/expand, Level 1 Nursery, Modern OR Suites.
- Academic affiliated – work with FM Residency program (inpatient care at hospital that includes Deliveries and Nursery Care).
- EMR: office – Allscripts Pro; hospital – Meditech.
- Benefits: Malpractice Health – family plan Retirement Disability Life insurance PTO, CME 40 hours/5 days + $3000/yr allowance, Vacation – 240 hours/6 weeks, Sick – 48 hours/6 days
- Salary $300,000 guaranteed for year one with productivity incentives RVU productivity paid quarterly
- Relocation Expenses Up to $10,000.
- Sign on bonus is negotiable.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View] or call 1-[Register to View] . JO-1904-32400.