JOB TITLE: OBGYN
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates is seeking an OBGYN Physician to join our growing practice with 150 providers throughout Westchester County, including locations in Armonk, New Rochelle, Scarsdale, Hartsdale, Larchmont, Rye Brooke, Somers and the greater White Plains area. (just 25 miles north of Manhattan, NY )
- Full Time
- Monday to Friday
- Call schedule 1:5
- Procedures: General OB/GYN
ABOUT THE WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL MATERNITY PROGRAM
- Work with a labor and delivery team comprised of experienced board certified obstetricians, anesthesiologists, neonatologists and our outstanding Magnet® designated nurses.
- High-risk obstetrics coverage 24/7.
- State-of-the-art facilities and family-centered birth environments
- A Level IIIB Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), recent recipient of the AACN Beacon Gold Award
- 24/7 MFM coverage
- 24/7 secondary on call backup
- 24/7 anesthesia coverage in the hospital
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Well established practice providing services to the community for the past twenty years
- Continuously growing with 700 deliveries per year
- Hospital employed
- State of the art electronic medical records system
- Be a part of an organization that has a history of 125 years of exceptional healthcare and numerous awards
- Work with an organization that offers tremendous growth and opportunity
- Enjoy exceptional job satisfaction
- Provide quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health’s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals in the US
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Excellent school systems with the top NYS school districts in Westchester county
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- White Plains is just an hours drive from three major international airports and ten minutes commute from White Plains county airport.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE OBGYN
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License.
- Board Certified or Board eligible.
- Valid BLS certification
- New grads welcomed
ABOUT OUR PRACTICE
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (WPHPA) is a division of White Plains Hospital, developed with the intent of aligning local practicing physicians with Hospital services. As a result, our patients can benefit from greater access to an expanding breadth of outpatient specialty services. By enabling physicians and the Hospital to work more closely than ever before, we ensure the best possible outcome for each individual patient by sharing information more directly, promoting growth, utilizing resources efficiently and effectively, and developing quality care to its fullest potential. It's just one example of the Hospital's mission of extending its services beyond inpatient and outpatient care to improve the overall health of our entire community.
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2016/2017
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the US are currently Magnet designated)
- Healthgrades® – Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ 2018
- Women’s Choice Award® - America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
- Consumer Choice Award (12-time recipient )
- CEO Cancer Gold Standard™
- Women’s Choice Award® - America’s Best Hospitals for Cancer Care
And many more.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit CV for immediate consideration.