Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Obstetrics and Gynecology in Maine
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is assisting a well-respected Maine critical access hospital in seeking a full-time OB/GYN physician to join their team. Candidates must be BE/BC in OB/GYN. Details include:
* Employed position with call of 1 in 2
* Join one other highly regarded OB/GYN
* Full-time or part-time options available
* Support from medical assistants, front office secretary and experienced advanced practitioners
* Offering a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including a sign-on bonus and seven weeks off (includes holidays, vacation and sick time)
* Visa candidates are welcome to apply
* Join a 25-bed critical access hospital with multiple specialties on-site including family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, general surgery, gastroenterology, neurology, endocrinology, pediatrics and anesthesiology
* Brand new, state-of-the-art facility
* Full-time hospitalist service on-site
* Located in the beautiful, rolling hills of central Maine
* Live within an hour of the world-renowned Sugarloaf Ski and Golf resort
* Excellent neighborhoods and schools for young families
* Located just one hour from Bangor and Portland, and only three hours from Boston and Quebec
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...