Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**OBGYN opening in Georgia**
* Located in ***Warner Robins, GA*** - just 20 miles from Macon!
* Service area of 300,000 people
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Traditional Outpatient/Inpatient
* Join another physician in a busy, private practice (approx. 40 deliveries a month for the practice)
* 2 fulltime outpatient NP in practice, 1 fulltime NP/Midwife, 1 Part time Midwife and Another NP will begin in approx 1 year
* 1-2 years experience is a plus but not required
* Possibility of partnership
* Call 1:5 (shared with another practice)
* 3 Weeks PTO
* Benefits: Vacation, CME expenses, bonus based on volume
* Possible hospital supported loan repayment options/commencement bonus
Houston County is a desirable locale known for its multicultural diversity and low cost of living. It is conveniently located 1.5 hours south of Atlanta, 3 hours from the Georgia coast, and 4-5 hours from the Gulf of Mexico. Houston County has an excellent public school system, great private schools, and a low crime rate. It is recognized as one of the best places to raise a family and most affordable to buy a home. Warner Robins is the home of Robins Air Force Base, one of three Air Force Air Logistics Centers.