OBGYN opening near St. Louis, MO - Visa Eligible
Located in Centralia, IL
1 hour to St Louis, MO
Full time, permanent opening
J1 & H1 visa candidates welcome to apply
Physician needed to replace previous OBGYN. She left after her husband was transferred closer to family in Northern IL.
- 8 weeks vacation (includes CME)
- Excellent compensation model
- Two year employment agreement
- Shareholder status offered after two years
- Great benefits package
- 401(k) with company match
- Loan repayment through the National Health Service Corp.
- Over 30 providers (MDs, DOs, CNMs and NPs)
- 26 locations and growing (from the St. Louis metro Illinois market to the southern tip of Illinois)
- 4,000 deliveries per year
- Practice is 60% OB and 40% Gyn
- Included among the services provided are:
- Infertility Services
- Urinary Incontinence
- Menopausal Care
- Birth Control (both hormonal and non-hormonal)
- In-office Essure
- In-office Endometrial Ablation
- On site labs and ultrasound
- DaVinci available at some of our affiliated hospitals
- CME Allowance after first year of employment
- Very reasonable call schedule
- Med/Mal paid for by the practice
The area provides a great quality of life, good schools and amenities such as a national forest, national wildlife refuge, state parks, professional sports (Cardinals, Blues and minor league baseball), zoo, symphony, museums (art, war, dog, transportation just to name a few).
Great collegiality among the providers.
Providers have trained at the following institutions: St. Louis University School of Medicine, Washington University (St. Louis), Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Vanderbilt, University of Illinois, Southern Illinois University, William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Ohio State University, University of California Irvine College of Medicine, Wright State School of Medicine, Medical Center of Delaware.
Opportunity to interact with Family Practice Residency Program provides a flash drive bracelet to our expecting mothers. It contains a virtual world of prenatal care information. It includes the initial, 20 and 32 week ultrasound images, 4D video of their baby and all password protected medical records pertaining to the pregnancy.
Group also provides an ultrasound at every visit. Our providers perform this ultrasound at every prenatal appointment. This is a free service to our patients.
We encourage J1 visa candidates to apply.