Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
OBGYN Opening In IA - H1 Visa Eligible
Located in Waterloo IA
Service area of approximately 200,000 people
2 hours northeast of Des Moines, IA
Full time, permanent opening
H1 visa candidates accepted
Seeking board certified or eligible OB-GYN physicians for our well-established and thriving
independent practice in Waterloo, Iowa. Locally recognized among the Best of the Best, our team
includes 6 physicians and 3 Advanced Practitioners and excellent support staff.
- $350,000 guaranteed salary for 2 years
- Signing bonus
- Production compensation available after one year
- Moving allowance
- Shared 1 in 6 call
- Full benefits package including health, life, disability insurance, 401K with match, profit sharing, CME allowance and Professional Liability insurance.
Our Clinic offers:
- Approximately 700 deliveries and 800 gynecologic procedures per year
- Opportunity to provide input, grow professionally and make a difference
- Convenient location in Medical Center. Clinic is located within hospital but independent and covers one hospital only.
- Group also offers Level II NICU, Integrated Neonatal Intensive Care (INIC) in-room care
model, DaVinci robotic surgery, and support for the full spectrum of gynecologic
Why live and work in Iowa? Because Iowa offers an excellent quality of life at work and at play. We are communities of friendly neighbors, enjoying clean air and beautiful surroundings. We invest in education, with some of the best schools, colleges and universities in the nation. Northeast Iowa offers top notch recreation areas as well as a variety of fine arts, cultural and sporting events.
According to the Iowa Department of Economic Development, the Iowa workforce is highly skilled, educated and productive. Living here is more economical than in most other areas of the country. Third quarter 2008 ACCRA figures show Iowa as having the 16th lowest cost of living in the nation. Housing prices are lower, and commuting to and from work is usually faster and more economical, compared than larger cities and their traffic jams and delays. Theres access to quality health care and Iowa consistently ranks as one of the healthiest states in which to live. *Source: [Register to View]
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States