Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Obgyn opening in MI
Located in Sault Ste. Marie, MI
Marquette 160m; Detroit 350m
Seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified physician to join a very successful and busy hospital based practice.
- $350,000 Base Compensation - Loan Repayment - $100,000 sign-on bonus
- Provider desired who is comfortable and interested in both gynecology / surgical procedures and obstetrics.
- DaVinci unit available in surgical services.
- Incoming physician would join two OB/Gyns and a certified nurse midwife.
- 360 deliveries annually.
- The OB department has a level one nursery, laboring tub and c-section suite on the OB unit.
- Call coverage will be 1:3.
Hospital is located in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan. This Upper Peninsula community is the 3rd oldest city in the United States. With a population of 17,500, Sault Ste. Marie is an area that continues to grow and thrive. Located just across the International Bridge is Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario with a population of 85,000. The twin Saults offer extensive opportunities for shopping, cultural events and tremendous recreational activities. The world famous Soo Locks are a huge summer attraction and bring thousands of tourists to the Sault every summer. Housing is very affordable in the Sault. Whether you are looking for something big, small, out of town, in the city or on the water, you will find something that fits your needs.
Sault Ste. Marie is also home to Lake Superior State University, a public institution with an enrollment of 3,000 students. The public school system is very strong and Washington Elementary was the first school in the Upper Peninsula to be awarded Blue Ribbon Exemplary School status. Access to both public and parochial elementary schools is available. Extracurricular activities are extensive and can meet the needs of the majority of kids.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States