Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
OHIO: Located in the Dayton area and surrounding communities in SW Ohio, this local health care system is adding qualified, compassionate OB-GYN physicians to meet growing patient care demands within their current practice sites. These practices have been a staple in their respective communities for decades and are looking to expand all OB and GYN services. Highlights of these opportunities include:
- OB-GYN needs located within the northern and southern suburban areas of Dayton (just north of Cincinnati)
- Office location attached to state-of-the-art acute care hospitals
- Facilities offer 24/7 anesthesia for obstetrics as well as latest Da Vinci Xi Robot
- Very reasonable patient volume and after hours call expectations
- Employed model offering full administrative and clinical support within the practice
- Student loan forgiveness, signing bonus and full rich benefit package, including relocation offered
and its surrounding communities can be described as a bustling urban center surrounded by close-knit neighborhoods. It is a manufacturing giant becoming an innovative hub for technology. Education is at the forefront here in Dayton, featuring University of Dayton and Wright State University (including its local medical school). It is a hotbed for fine arts, ranked among the very best in the nation. It is also the epicenter of international aviation and aerospace, including Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and the National Museum of the United States Air Force located northeast of the city. Dayton is also home to bountiful and well-maintained parks and rivers. It is the virtual center of commerce in America. But the City of Dayton is, first and foremost, defined by its people (metro area of over 800,000 residents).
For additional details, please contact:
Dave [Register to View]
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...