We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
full time Physician - OB/GYN in Women's Health office.
Responsible for providing and managing direct OB/GYN medical services including assessing and managing patients following established standards and practices. Perform physical examinations using appropriate medical equipment, instruments, and tests; obtain medical history and documentation; and instruct patients regarding diagnosis, medications, and treatments. Additionally, perform procedures as necessitated by the patient's condition, order or perform various tests and analyses to provide information on the patient's condition, and diagnose the patient's condition based on exam, tests, and reports. Prescribe and/or administer medications and treatments as appropriate to the patient's assessed medical conditions, refer patients to community resources or medical specialists as appropriate for counseling or specialized diagnosis or treatment, and educate patients regarding overall health and illness prevention.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
1. Doctor of Medicine Degree or its foreign equivalent;
2. OB/GYN Completion of a three (3) year residency in OB/GYN;
3. A current and valid Physician License from the state of Indiana or eligible;
4. One year or more experience in OB/GYN preferred.
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Professional development funds
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization