Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Obstetrics and Gynecology in CA - A Locums OB/GYN is Required in California
There is a new locum tenens obstetrician/gynecologist opportunity now available in California. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with 1:3 call. You will see 25 patients per day on average. The electronic medical record system is NextGen. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:3
- Charting: NextGen EMR
- Caseload: 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...