This job is archived
OB/GYN- Sidney, Ohio
The location: Sidney, Ohio
Permanent- full time
Ready for a change? We have an excellent, full time/ permanent opportunity available for a board certified/board eligible (MD or DO) OB/GYN physician to join a dynamic group of five physicians and two nurse practitioners. The practice is very stable and well established and the staff is friendly and team-oriented to work with. The focus is on providing the absolute highest level of quality care. You will enjoy working in the Birth Center where approximately 900 deliveries are performed annually. Fetal monitoring capabilities are available to the doctors in their office and in their home.
- Excellent compensation and full benefits
- $30,000 sign on bonus offered
- $10,000 relocation assistance available
- Full range of diagnostic services including ultrasound, bone density scan testing, stereotactic biopsy, and 3D mammography
- BC/BE required
- Current, unrestricted Ohio medical license (or eligible)
Located in West-Central Ohio, this community is a 35 minute drive to Dayton, a 60 minute drive to Columbus, a 2.5 hour drive to Indianapolis, 3 hours to Louisville, Kentucky and 4 hours to Chicago. For recreation, this family-oriented community offers three golf courses; a state park with a lake and a YMCA with an indoor swimming pool, gymnasium, racquetball courts and other amenities.