Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Fort Wayne, IN / Northeastern Indiana / County Population of 375K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC OBGYN to join a large private practice.
- Practice consists of: 20 physicians and 9 mid-levels.
- Over 2,500 deliveries annually.
- Level III Nursery - Perinatal Center of Excellence.
- 3 bed PICU.
- Financial Package: Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) plus Incentive, Commencement and/or Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Expenses, Medical Education Debt Assistance, Potential for Stipend During Residency, CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions, etc.
: Nearly equidistant from Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit, Fort Wayne has historically served as a transportation and communications center for Northeast Indiana, and an incubator for many products and companies. In addition, Fort Wayne boasts a one of the lowest costs of living, making it possible for residents to own their dream homes. Top-notch medical care is available for six area hospitals boasting cutting edge cancer and heart centers.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.