- Seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN Physician for an employed, full-time position at a hospital-owned clinic.
- There has been an increase in deliveries in 2017, and ideal candidate would have an interest in a mix of OB and GYN procedures.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting OB/Gyn Medicine Salaries In Salt Lake City. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. Stunning 5 bedroom, 3 bath 2,904 Sq Ft home on large corner lot located on a double dead end in the Twin Ridges Subdivision!This home has an open concept floor plan with a beautiful custom fireplace, custom built-ins and an abundance of natural light. Enjoy beautiful Wyoming sunsets from the walkout balcony adjacent to the Master Suite or on the front patio in your rocking chair.
The basement is fully finished and includes a spacious family room, two oversized bedrooms, a large storage room and a full bathroom. This home can be yours for $399,900
The Community. Located 85 miles from Salt Lake City (1 hour 15 minute drive) and only 60 miles from world famous Park City, UT (60 minute drive). Both offer metropolitan events and activities. Evanston is known for its outdoor activities both in the winter and summer. There is NO STATE INCOME tax in Wyoming so keep more of what you earn!
The Employer. a 42-bed, JCAHO-accredited facility in a rural community located only an hour away from Salt Lake City. 24-hour emergency care staffed by physicians and nurses. The emergency room boasts an average 15-minute wait time. Recently renovated a six-bed ICU and has just acquired new medical diagnostic equipment including a 16-slice CT scanner. Services include physical therapy, speech therapy, respiratory therapy, sleep lab, laboratory services, diagnostic radiology, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, mammography, echocardiography, CT, MRI, labor and delivery with three birthing suites and three post-partum rooms, a dialysis unit and general surgery.Closest Major City
- 88 miles to Salt Lake City
- 318 miles to Boise, ID
- 328 miles to Denver, CO
- 336 miles to Aurora, CO
- 361 miles to Colorado Springs, CO
- Weber State University (about 52 miles; Ogden, UT; Full-time enrollment: 17,655)
- Utah State University (about 56 miles; Logan, UT; FT enrollment: 21,131)
- University of Utah (about 58 miles; Salt Lake City, UT; FT enrollment: 28,454)
- Westminster College (about 60 miles; Salt Lake City, UT; FT enrollment: 2,870)
- Hiking, camping, fishing, biking, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing - visit open spaces in and around Evanston for unlimited outdoor recreation.
- Walmart Supercenter
- Yellow Creek Mall
- Home Decor
- Antares Minerals & Pottery
- Country Cottage Gift House