This job is archived
- Join a busy, existing Ob/Gyn Practice in Idaho Falls.
- Excellent opportunity to grow a successful practice
- Collegial work environment
- Outstanding financial assistance offered to qualified candidates
- Enjoy living in a friendly community with unmatched access to outdoor recreation
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting OB/Gyn Medicine Salaries In Boise. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This 3,173 sq ft home is a modern farmhouse with a touch of color. This design has a open floor plan with natural cabinets and a very private feeling in the backyard. The driveway is paved and leads to an oversized 3-car garage. There are 5 Bedrooms, and 3.5 Baths. There is an office on the main floor that has beautiful views. There is a walk in pantry, and a nice mudroom to catch all the coats and boots. There is a nice patio out back and a large porch with timbers. The home is roughed in for a central vac and has a nice family room and an extra on-suite bedroom in the basement for guests or family. This is a great opportunity to get new construction that is fully-finished. This home can be yours for $420,000
The Community. Idaho Falls is the largest city in Eastern Idaho with a population of about 60,000 and a metro population of 136,108. The city serves as a hub to all of eastern Idaho and much of western Wyoming. Due to its relative economic vitality, high quality of life, and proximity to world-class outdoor recreation, it is often featured in various publications' lists of "best places to live." The area is served by the Idaho Falls Regional Airport and is the gateway to Jackson, the Tetons, and west Yellowstone, making it a great place to live and play.
The Employer. a JCAHO-accredited, 289 bed Level 1 Critical Care Center, Level 2 Trauma Center. As the largest medical facility in the region, they serves as the areas healthcare hub and has a service area of approximately 300,00. They utilizes Air Idaho Rescue to transfer patients via helicopter and fixed wing to accept patients from several surrounding communities including Jackson Hole and Yellowstone.Closest Major City
- 211 miles to Boise, ID
- 437 miles to Denver, CO
- 444 miles to Aurora, CO
- 476 miles to Reno, NV
- Brigham Young University-Idaho (about 26 miles; Rexburg, ID; Full-time enrollment: 30,522)
- Idaho State University (about 48 miles; Pocatello, ID; FT enrollment: 10,350)
- Utah State University (about 122 miles; Logan, UT; FT enrollment: 21,131)
- College of Southern Idaho (about 139 miles; Twin Falls, ID; FT enrollment: 5,051)
- Montana State University (about 159 miles; Bozeman, MT; FT enrollment: 12,942)
- Idaho Falls Park & Recreation offers many programs for the entire family from golf to swimming.
- They have their own zoo with many local animals.
- Idaho Falls is home to over 25 parks for you to enjoy hiking, playing ball or even sledding.
- Grand Teton Mall
- San Michele
- Ammon S Supercenter
- Shops at Teton Spectrum
- Love at First Bite