- Currently recruiting additional OB/GYN's to join our dynamic, employed physician group.
- State-of-the-art acute care hospital offering the latest da Vinci Xi Robot, a Level II nursery and 24/7 anesthesia for obstetrics!
- Main office is located in medical office building attached to the hospital.
- Call will be 1:4 to 1:5.
- Reduce travel time by practicing at one hospital.
Earn More and Pay Less. With The Starting Salary Being $50,000 To $70,000 More Compared To Similar Starting OB/Gyn Salaries In Cincinnati and Ohio, You Will Enjoy A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than These Metropolitan Areas. You Will Be The Physician With More Income To Pay Down Student Loans, Build Your Dream Home, Enjoy The Quality Of Life And Early Retirement A Career Well Executed Deserves.
The housing market. This Community Sees An Average Home Pricing Settled At $170,523 With A Desirable 3409 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Selling For $314,240. You Can Build A Home That Meets Your Family Requirements And Begin A Substantial Savings Plan For The Future.
The Practice. Save yourself 24-36 months to build a full practice by taking over an existing practice that has been developed over several years due to a planned retirement. Reap the benefits earning production from the beginning.
About Employer. Join a group with an immecable reputation and minimal competition. This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.
The Community. This Warm And Inviting Community Welcomes New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.
Closest Major City
- 62 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 64 miles to Columbus, OH
- 90 miles to Fort Wayne, IN
- 105 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- Edison State Community College (about 9 miles; Piqua, OH; Full-time enrollment: 2,049)
- Wright State University-Main Campus (about 20 miles; Dayton, OH; FT enrollment: 14,482)
- Sinclair Community College (about 20 miles; Dayton, OH; FT enrollment: 13,779)
- University of Dayton (about 22 miles; Dayton, OH; FT enrollment: 10,392)
- The Troy Recreation Department oversees the operation of the Hobart Arena and the Troy Aquatic Park.
- In addition, the department offers and works with other local community organizations to provide a wide variety of year-round fitness, fun, and educational programming and also handles scheduling of City of Troy park facilities.
- The Hobart Arena offers hockey programs for community members of all ages throughout the year.
- The Troy Aquatic Park offers fun water activities for the whole family to enjoy, including two giant water slides, a drop slide, and a diving board.
- Hobart Urban Nature Preserve has just over 2 miles of trail and over 80 acres of land. This is a fantastic place to unwind by bird-watching, taking leisurely walks and observing nature.
- Troy Main Street offers a variety of shops and small businesses.
- Northtown Shopping Center is a mall in Troy, Ohio.