Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Obstetrics and Gynecology in CA - OB/GYN Physician is Required for Locums Coverage in CA (CPH# JOB-2462488)
We are helping our client, a medical center in California, with its search for an obstetrician/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your schedule will consist of 24-hour call shifts and you will see 3 - 4 deliveries while on call. The facility's EMR is NextGen. You should be board certified in obstetrics/gynecology and have fetal monitoring certification. You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- BC required
- CA state license needed
- 24-hour call shifts
- NextGen EMR
- 3 - 4 deliveries while on call
- Must have fetal monitoring certification
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...