- This successful physician owned Multi-Specialty Group is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN.
- Call 1:4.
- Two year track to shareholder status.
- Group has an excellent reputation for attracting and retaining top trained physicians.
- This group consists of 33 physicians and has served the community for the past 65 years.
This OB/GYN opportunity is perfectly suited for the BE/BC specialist ready to fast-track to partnership with a leading physician-owned multi-practice group and make market leading income on the way.
The select candidate knows their talent and commitment to excellence warrants a $275,000 guaranteed sales (floor) for initial two years with target income of $ 300,000 - $450,000 per annum on their way towards partnership in two years, a robust and comprehensive benefits package.
You will enjoy this small bedroom community, with a large and vibrant art scene with Buffalo Lake nearby and under the welcome arms of the magical Twin Cities an easy 42 miles away for year around sports of the Vikings, Twins and Timberwolves, amazing food and concert venues on every artists list.
Your earnings will provide ample room for a great home along with wealth accumulation and preservation, with the median home sales price of $249,450 and a sprawling 3-bedroom, 4-bath, 3,787 square foot home with acres list for $475,000.
This Physician-owned multi-practice group is built upon a reputation for excellence and retaining great talent with a track to partnership and the opportunity to develop as a leader and make decisions for the long-term success of the practice.Closest Major City
- 33 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 41 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 262 miles to Madison, WI
- 288 miles to Omaha, NE
- Hennepin Technical College (about 24 miles; Brooklyn Park, MN; Full-time enrollment: 4,515)
- North Hennepin Community College (about 25 miles; Brooklyn Park, MN; FT enrollment: 4,943)
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College (about 26 miles; Coon Rapids, MN; FT enrollment: 5,918)
- Saint Cloud State University (about 30 miles; Saint Cloud, MN; FT enrollment: 12,822)
- Rasmussen College-Minnesota (about 31 miles; St. Cloud, MN; FT enrollment: 4,575)
- St Cloud Technical and Community College (about 32 miles; Saint Cloud, MN; FT enrollment: 3,493)
- Minneapolis Community and Technical College (about 32 miles; Minneapolis, MN; FT enrollment: 6,726)
- Buffalo's 30 large and small parks are instrumental in the City's beauty, community spirit, and activities. Their meticulous care shines through in the high quality of each park and recreation area.
- Bentfield Mills Park has baseball, softball, football and soccer fields, volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, a large play structure, benches, picnic shelters, and concession stands. In the winter, the Buffalo Civic Center has two indoor ice rinks and hosts shows and sporting events.
- Beautiful Sturges Park offers picnicking areas with tables, benches and cooking grills, two pavilions available for reservation, a fishing pier, boat landing, play area, boat and game rentals, basketball park, playground equipment, restrooms, and water fountains. Sturges Spring runs year round, the land is rolling and contains mature trees, flowers, and almost 1300 feet of lake frontage for swimming.
- There are also several traditional retail shoppes, and shoppes offering true antiques, that are open daily.
- Menards; Target; Walmart
- 45 minutes to the Mall of America