Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
OBGYN needed - Community Health Center in central Connecticut
- Full scope OBGYN practice including deliveries, C-sections, sterilization procedures, IUDs, colposcopies, biopsies, hysterectomies
- Strong collaboration with two Certified Nurse Midwives
- Call is once per week and one weekend per month
- Teaching and research opportunities
- Loan repay. Sign on bonus. Relocation allowance
- Benefits include malpractice, Medical, Dental, Vision, Critical, Accidental, and Whole Life Insurance
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...