This job is archived
Seeking an OB/GYN physician to join our established women's health care team.
- The Ob/Gyn physician will provide comprehensive care in to women of all ages
- Provides obstetric and gynecologic care to health center patients.
- Evaluates patient’s health status and educates patients by teaching preventative care.
- Documents patients’ history and treatments.
- 1:1 ratio Physician:Nurse
- Flexible schedules (including part-time and full-time positions) available for optimal work-life balance.
- 1:4 Call Schedule
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Ob/Gyn