This job is archived
OB/GYN (SA196997) OB/GYN Inverness, Fl
This community hospital in west Central Florida is seeking a board certified/board eligible OB/GYN to join two other OB’s in the practice. The hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital in with 204 acute care beds. Survey data for the latest year available shows that 41,681 patients visited the hospital's emergency room. The hospital had a total of 10,325 admissions. Its physicians performed 2,718 inpatient and 3,126 outpatient surgeries.
Features of the practice are
- 2 Physicians - 2 Nurse Practitioners -1 Mid-Wife
- Well established with 20+ yrs serving the community
- Covering only one facility
- Robot at the facility
- Employed opportunity with PSG/HCA
- Competitive Salary and Benefits package
- 20 – 25 patients daily per physician
- Up to 10 deliveries a month and up to 14 surgeries a month per Physician
- Office call and hospital call day Physician not in office
- Office call 1:3 weekdays and 1:4 weekends
- EMR – Eclinical works
- Procedures in office = Dexa Scans , Ultra sounds, NST, Blood work
- Stand alone Building only 2/10ths of a mile from the facility
- Staff has been with practice for many years
- Looking for 2 BE/BC OB/Gyn Physicians
Situated on Florida's Nature Coast, Citrus County boasts country living with a choice of gated communities, golfing communities and homes with acres. Top-rated school system (A+) and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops. A healthcare haven, the county boasts a large retiree population yet remains approximately an hour away from the large metropolitan areas of Greater Orlando, Tampa Bay and 40 miles southwest of Ocala.
Inverness, FL is a bicycler’s paradise featuring easy access to one of Florida's Top 10 Bike Trails - the 46-mile Withlacoochee Rails to Trails. Those looking for aquatic adventure will enjoy the City of Crystal River. The beautiful Crystal River connects spring-fed Kings Bay to the Gulf of Mexico and provides nearly every aquatic activity conceivable from swimming, boating and fishing to up-close interaction with our most famous residents, the endangered West Indian Manatee. Wherever you are in Citrus County, you're only a short putt away from one of 17 golf courses renowned for the quality of grounds and wealth of natural scenery and wildlife.