arlem Hospital Center academically affiliated with Columbia University, is seeking an outstanding clinician leader with a record of excellence and expertise for the position of Chief, Department of Ob/Gyn.
Harlem Hospital Center is amazing and so is the difference you can make leading the Department of Ob/Gyn in the delivery of outstanding patient care.
Located just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan, Harlem Hospital Center is a 286-bed acute care facility and a designated Level 1 Trauma Center, with a full spectrum of specialty services, including a burn unit, an adult intensive care unit, a neonatal intensive care unit, a pediatric intensive care unit, stroke and a cardiac care unit.
- Administrative and Clinical Responsibilities
- Teaching and supervision of residents and medical students
- Quality review and performance improvement projects
- Participation in EMR and health policy guidelines, community outreach
- Graduate of accredited Ob/Gyn residency program
- Current New York State medical license
- Board Certified
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Strong leadership, teaching, and team building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Interest in clinical research
- Prefer 5+ years experience in leadership role
If interested, please apply today!