Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) General Obstetrics and Gynecology OB/GYN Staff Physician (MD)
Hiring an OB/GYN Physician for a top academic medical center with large OB/GYN Residency Programs, Fellowship Programs, and prominent Medical School. The OB/GYN Physician will be responsible for direct patient care, teaching and are welcome to participate in clinic research. Our client seeks an OB/GYN Physician. The OB/GYN Physician candidates should have solid clinical experience. Competitive compensation offered based on experience. Excellent benefits are offered. The OB/GYN Physician will have a clinically active practice, work with residents, medical students and fellows in labor and delivery, the ORs and inpatient units.
- Responsible for direct patient care in general obstetrics and gynecology
- Work with residents, medical students and fellows in labor and delivery, the ORs and Inpatient Units
- Oversee complete pregnancy cycle and deliveries
- Perform gynecologic clinical check-ups, procedures and deliveries
- Collaborate on clinical research
- ABOG board eligible/board certified in OB/GYN and be able to obtain an unrestricted New York medical license.
- Clinically Active Practice required
- Experience with providing direct patient care in a general OB/GYN division in a similar large and complex institution preferred
- Early career OB/GYN physicians are welcome to apply.
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...