Awarded Medical Center in one of the most scenic areas in the country looking to add OB/GYN
The successful candidate will join two OB/GYN’s, and two Certified Nurse Midwives in providing compassionate, high-quality care to obstetrical and gynecological patients drawn from multiple communities. Provide high quality, compassionate and efficient outpatient and inpatient care. The successful candidate will be able to work closely and effectively with mid-level providers, be able to participate in marketing the O/b/Gyn programs to increase volumes and be interested in continuing to advance the use of technology and techniques in gynecologicalsurgical care.
Qualifications of applicants:
- Status: Full-time: 40 – 45 hours/week, including operating room time
- Patients: Community profile includes a sizeable population of women for whom gynecological surgical procedures and urodynamic testing are becoming increasingly important.
- On-Call Rotation – 1:3
- Board Certified or board eligible
- Allopathic and osteopathic physicians will be considered equally
- American born and trained physicians and foreign-born physicians who have completed a US residency and/or fellowship will be considered equally. H-1B and J-1 visa candidates will be considered
- In-practice physicians, residents or fellows, and military-trained physicians will be considered equally
In addition, we also offer referral bonuses for any colleague that accepts an assignment with us.
If you would like to be considered for this assignment, please reply PROMPTLY and attach an updated CV/Resume so we can proceed.
No information will be shared without your prior approval.