This job is archived
Texas Tech Health Science Center – El Paso and Tenet Health are collaborating in an exciting opportunity at a recently established teaching hospital. As part of this collaboration, TTUHSC - EP is establishing an Obstetrics & Gynecology department within the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Essential functions include:
• Provides consultations and clinical services in outpatient and inpatient settings
• Supervises residents and participates in teaching activities for medical students and/or residents
• Participates in research and/or scholarly activities in the department
• Participates in committees and other administrative duties as assigned
• Ensures compliance with HIPAA and billing regulations
• Demonstrates professionalism in accordance with the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine's Declaration of Professional Responsibility
We are currently conducting a nationwide, confidential search for a Board Eligible or Board Certified candidate. If you would like to obtain additional information about this opportunity, send your CV for consideration.