- Exploding and popular ‘family-oriented’ community
- Live in the prettiest part of Texas
- Rolling landscape covered with huge oaks and towering pines
- Lakes, rivers, State Parks, Hiking and Biking trails, etc...
- Enjoy taking a deep breath of the east Texas fresh air and seeing millions of stars at night
- Impressive housing options on the lake, in the Historic district, new gated communities or on 100 acres, etc.
- Good schools and 3 colleges
- Enjoy Tyler with Universities, regional airport, shopping, fine dinning, etc...
- Easy access to Dallas
Practice where you are needed
- Take over existing busy practice - immediate practice
- Join an established and growing group
- Attractive call schedule
- Not an OBGYN on every street corner
- Modern Regional Medical Center
- New clinic attached to hospital
- Spacious and modern dedicated Birthing Center
- Enjoy Autonomy in your practice
- Starting Salary is competitive and negotiable + Bonuses. Negotiable
- Generous Bonuses
- Un-capped potential
- Make above average income
- Generous benefits package
- Sign-on and relocation Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
Job Description: [Register to View]
CV's are currently being reviewed so to discover the details of this unique opportunity, please forward your CV or give me a call at the number below. You can also text me at this number and let me know a good time for a short call.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Chuck Brazell, Team Director[Register to View]