Los Angeles, California, OB/GYN Hospitalist Job
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Seeking a board certified or truly board eligible OB/GYN
- Permanent position – Option for Medical Director Role!
- Hospitalist responsibilities include delivery attendance, patient evaluation/management, acute gyn and surgeries, fetal monitoring and ER coverage.
- Dedicated in-house anesthesia 24/7.
- MLKCH is 131-bed public community hospital .
- The hospital is positioned to pursue innovations in care and practice that few other hospitals can entertain, which has earned them media headlines such as, “The Hospital of the Future.”
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell’s Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness