- Call 1:9; day off after call
- Competitive Compensation package
- 2 DaVinci robotic systems on site
- One 10,000 square foot office shared with Fort Sanders Perinatal Center attached to the hospital
- Multiple satellite offices to serve our region
- Urodynamics and colposcopy available in the office
- Fort Sanders Women’s Specialists and Perinatal Center combined to perform 1838 deliveries last year.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred
- Employee Health Care Insurance
- Vision and dental are options
- 200 hrs of paid CTO/year including 40 hours CME
- $5000/yr stipend for CME/year
- 401k with 6% match up to the maximum allowed by law
- Supplemental life insurance $750k
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- Paid License, dues, subscriptions
As a Joint Commission Comprehensive Stroke Center, Fort Sanders offers state-of-the art care that maximizes recovery from stroke. We are the region’s leader in technology in areas such as bariatric surgery, robotic surgery and minimally invasive spine surgery. Our door-to-balloon times for heart attack patients are below the national average, and our hip fracture center offers advanced diagnosis, surgery and recovery procedures for hip patients. We are also home to the Patricia Neal Rehabilitation Center, which is nationally recognized for both inpatient and outpatient treatment of stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, and orthopedics. About Covenant Health Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center is a member of Covenant Health, the region’s top performing healthcare network with nine acute-care hospitals, outpatient and specialty services, and Covenant Medical Group, our area’s fastest-growing physician practice division. Headquartered in Knoxville, Covenant Health is a community-owned, not-for-profit healthcare system and the area’s largest employer. Our more than 10,000 employees, volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians are dedicated to improving the quality of life for the more than one million patients and families we serve every year. Covenant Health is the only healthcare system in East Tennessee to be named three years in a row by Forbes as One of America’s Best Employers. About Knoxville, Tennessee [Register to View] is an incredible combination of big city excitement and small town southern charm. Located on the TN River with the Great Smoky Mountains as a backdrop, Knoxville is home to a vibrant downtown area, anchored by wonderful local restaurants and boutiques. Revitalized, historic neighborhoods dot the downtown landscape.
- Cost of living 15% below the nation average
- No state income tax
- Excellent public school, most ranking in the list of top ten schools statewide
- Private K-12 schools (including Christian, Catholic, and Montessori), University of TN, and numerous community colleges and technical program.
Director of Recruiting [Register to View]
[Register to View]