- Opportunity for an OB/GYN to join Heber Valley OB/GYN, in Heber City, Utah. The physician will also provide care at Park City Specialty Clinic, a brief 25 minute drive away in neighboring community of Park City, Utah. This may be up to 50% of patient care provided in Park City.
- On call at only one hospital at a time.
- Large Family Medicine referral base.
- Supportive, knowledgeable, and friendly staff in clinic, labor and delivery and operating room.
- Heber Valley Hospital is a 19-bed facility, housing three operating rooms, one procedure room, nine surgical recovery rooms, seven ER treatment rooms. The hospital is home to a full service emergency department, 24/7 lab, dexa-scanner, digital mammography, and physical therapy. With our specialty clinic on campus, we offer services in Women’s Health, Primary Care, Pediatric, and Gastroenterology.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB/GYN
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competency across full scope of obstetric and gynecological practice.
- Competitive salary and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Signing bonus
- Relocation assistance available, up to $20K
- A 501c3 company
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave [Register to View]
Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including [Register to View]