OSF Sacred Heart of Mary is Seeking a OBGYN Physican!
- Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN physician to join an expanding practice which currently includes two OB/GYN physicians and supportive leadership team
- Potential for growth and development in outreach markets & Women and Children Services
- Traditional Inpatient/Outpatient OB practice
- Practice is located on the medical campus, OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Call 1:3
- 75th Percentile Total Compensation Package
- Generous Student Loan repayment options
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center is a 174 bed comprehensive health care facility serving the residents of Danville, Illinois and surrounding areas.
- Being the largest city in Vermilion County with a population of over 33,000 in a county of 80,000 and located a short distance from a variety of metropolitan cities, Danville is the perfect mix of small-town and big-city living.
- Danville offers plenty to do for the outdoor lover, including 17 area parks and four golf courses.
- From historical-style homes dating back to the 1800s to the more modernized home, Danville real estate can suit anyone’s style and taste.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state. Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty(ies). Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges. Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal heath programs. Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage. Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Job seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.