The Women’s Institute of Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting fellowship-trained Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians to join our growing team in Pittsburgh, PA to provide consultative clinical care for the full breadth and depth of maternal fetal medicine. Join a department supportive of physicians developing their own clinical interests and you will have the flexibility to build new programs.
- Full scope consultative clinical care
- Robust genetic counseling services including a board-certified Reproductive Geneticist
- Joint programs with Women’s Cardiology Group, and Women’s Behavioral Health Program which includes the Alexi Joy D’Achille’s Center for Perinatal Mental Health and Trauma Informed Care consultation
- Diabetes in pregnancy management
- Dedicated Perinatal Hospice Program
- Two Level III neonatal ICUs and two Level II neonatal ICUs within the health system
- Resident education
- Opportunity for research collaborations with Johns Hopkins and Drexel with availability for academic appointments
- Dedicated support of Reproductive Endocrinology, Gynecology Oncology, and Family Planning.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Maternal Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Eligible for a Pennsylvania Medical License
AHN Proudly Offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan & CME benefit
Who we are:
Allegheny Health Network is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. With ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities it is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia and eastern Ohio. Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. It is home to major sports teams as well as key players within an ever-growing tech industry. Pittsburgh was recognized by Reader’s Choice Awards as one of the top 10 large cities in the U.S. It also ranks in the top 20 big cities to live in reported by [Register to View] . Pittsburgh is ranked among the top best cities in the U.S. for first-time homebuyers according to [Register to View]