* Inherit a full patient load from a retiring OBGYN.
* Work with other established OBGYN physicians.
* 1:9 Call with 24-hr in-house OB backup.
* Women's health services include Urodynamics, Urogyne, DEXA, digital mammo, and a breast cancer team.
* The offices are well equipped with Ultrasound and utilize the same EMR as the hospital.
* There is an academic affiliation, if you have such interest.
* Competitive compensation with RVU production and other incentives.
* Generous PTO, CME, relocation, onsite childcare, sick-child care, concierge service, & paid malpractice.
* Family-oriented community with excellent private, parochial, and public school options and park district.
* Superb restaurants and eclectic arts community with theater, symphony, museums, markets, & ethnic festivals.
* Easy access to Chicago.
Please send your CV to [Register to View] then call me at [Register to View] when you can speak freely for 5 minutes about the position, the interview process, and you.