Seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified OB-GYN to join our practice.
- Flexible Clinic Schedule: 36 patient contact hours per week, Monday – Friday
- Weekday, Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:4
- Will assist to provide collaboration and supervision of Midwives
- Average outpatient volume: 20 – 25 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: 2 – 3 per day
- Average deliveries: 5-6 per month
- Ultrasound on site
Our Physician Network employs more than 1000 physicians and advanced practice providers at over 260 practice locations, caring for more than four million patients annually. We bring together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with our hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
With 12 hospitals, we are one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. We take pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
We strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Allowed Time Off plus additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
A desirable community in which to live and work. Northwest Indiana has a reasonable cost of living, is family-friendly with award-winning schools. The area has a hometown atmosphere, with its historic downtown square, numerous unique shops, parks, golf courses, and other scenic locales. In close proximity to Chicago, Lake Michigan beaches, area waterparks, and much more. Whether you are living on the lake or inland, the area offers a little piece of paradise for everyone.
- County Fairgrounds hosts a large variety of festivals and entertainment throughout the year
- Farmer’s Market
- Multiple golf courses
- County Park
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #MW218867 & email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs