OBGYN opening in Carmel, NY
15 miles to Danbury CT
60 miles to NYC
- Full Time
- Reason for Opening: Expansion opp. To provide additional services to region.
- On campus of hospital center with other specialty offices.
- Access to large multispecialty building close by.
- High volume practice.
- General OB/GYN.
- Work with group of 7-8 OB/GYNs.
- Mix of clinic, OR, covering L&D.
- Call: 24 hour call, post call day off. Approx. 1-7/8.
About the group:
- Organization is largely a clinical, outpatient practice.
- Not a research or academic organization (though small teaching opportunities available).
- Compensation is largely based off productivity and is very competitive. Group does not provide a partnership track.
- We do not provide visa sponsorship.
- We are looking for full-time provider
- Group requires all providers to be vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to employment.
As part of a regional team of over 2,100 providers who serve more than 1.6 million patients, our doctors have access to the latest medical information and technology, which lets them spend more time with patients, provide better care and realize better outcomes.
Group serves patients throughout New York City, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Columbia and Ulster counties. Together with Optum, we offer superior care where and when you need it, at a cost you can afford.