Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Mercy Health – Anderson Hospital has been providing award-winning, compassionate healthcare to Cincinnati’s east side since 1984. The hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including an emergency department, birthing center, comprehensive heart care, oncology, women’s health services, and the best orthopedic and spine care. A new patient tower featuring all private patient rooms was constructed in 2016.
- 230-bed, non-profit, community hospital
- Established team of 18 physicians, 6 advanced practitioners, and clinical performance nurse
- Hospitalists run codes and rapid responses
- No call environment
- Open ICU (mandatory pulmonary consult); Procedure experience required
- BC/BE in internal or family medicine; New grads welcome to apply
- H1B eligible facility; Access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees are paid and services covered
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Cincinnati’s blend of cultural heritage, historic architecture, and world-class sports teams and museums draw people from all over the United States. Popular Cincinnati attractions include cruising along the Ohio River in the BB Riverboats, going to see the Bengals pro-football or the Reds pro-baseball teams play, strolling along the Cincinnati Riverfront Park, or visiting one of the many art and history museums. Other attractions include the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, the Krohn Conservatory, and Coney Island. Cincinnati’s mix of indoor and outdoor entertainment, restaurants, and attractions make it the perfect city in which to live and work, no matter the season.