Benefis Health System in Great Falls, Montana is a seeking qualified Board Certified/Board Eligible Nocturnist to provide services to patients throughout our state-of-the- art, progressive health system.
- 12 hour nocturnist shifts- 7:00 pm to 7:00 am- currently available with support from swing physicians and nurse practitioners.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule allowing great work and home life balance
- Cover only 1 hospital with 349 acute care beds
- 210 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties , and partners with over 250 area physicians
- Open ICU Intensivists available for consultation
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older (adult), excluding obstetrical
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients
- No procedures required
Excellent benefit package:
Benefit package includes retirement savings, health, dental, vision, paid disability paid malpractice, paid tail insurance, generous CME allowance and many more benefit options available!
Compensation and Benefits:
This is an employed position with Benefis Medical Group. We offer a nationally competitive shift based compensation. Our comprehensive benefits include retirement match, generous CME, relocation assistance, and malpractice coverage with tail.
Great Falls has a city population of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town. Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water& snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
Benefis Health System
This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. While enjoying the last best place, you'll have the added benefit of having access to Benefis Health System, one of the state's most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an exceptional working environment and one of the Best Places To Work in Healthcare.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]