Are you looking for an exciting and unique career as a hospitalist? With one of the most competitive compensation packages in the market? The opportunity to work with other residency-trained, board-certified physicians who are dedicated to the specialty? Partnership? An unparalleled benefits package? As a USACS Nocturnist, enjoy the security of being a full-time employee and owner with one of the largest physician groups in the nation.Benefits
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Nearly every specialty of medicine and surgery is represented in this 164-bed acute care community hospital with a 12-bed ICU. Indiana Regional, one of the few independent healthcare providers in the state, is owned and run by the community, not by the shareholders.
- Services include; Stroke Center, Wound Care Center with two hyperbaric chambers, OB, Joint Replacement Program, pain clinic with advanced modalities, comprehensive sleep disorders lab/program, and advanced neuro-diagnostics lab.
- Comprehensive certified Center for Oncology with IMRT, IGRT, HDR brachytherapy, prostate seed therapy and chemotherapy
- Inpatient geriatric psych and acute rehab units
- Advanced Imaging with PET/CT, MRI, 64-slice CT, nuclear medicine, cath/angio labs and PACS
- Broad pathology with 20% admission rate
- Modern, 23-room ED is very nice and has efficient layout
- Well-equipped including GlideScope and ED ultrasound
- Active EMS program offering medical command and education to a number of local services
- 7 Physician/APP provider hospitalist team
- Average daily encounters: 36
- Team is supported by IAC RN to facilitate operations
- Open 12- bed ICU
- Integrated EM and HM team approach
- Block schedule
Indiana is a centrally located county seat of Indiana County, 60 miles north east of Pittsburgh. Indiana University of Pennsylvania, the largest of the 14 state-owned universities at about 15,000 total enrollment, is the largest employer in the county.
The community is well-known for its quality school system that is highly ranked in the state and has been nationally recognized. There are a great many activities available for residents of Indiana. Outdoor sports include fishing, hunting, golfing, tennis, as well as, swimming, boating, hiking, and camping with a variety of locations. The metropolitan amenities of Pittsburgh and the Pittsburgh International Airport are an easy drive away.