CRNA Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist New Grad Welcome Job # 10604860
Penelo, North Carolina
- Competitive salary, sign on bonus, major benefits and relocation assistance offered
- You will have a current certification as a registered nurse anesthetist or application to take the CRNA boards (for new grad).
- Healthcare system - Inpatient & Outpatient
- Schedule Monday-Friday 7:00AM - 3:00PM. Moonlighting opportunities available
- Regular shifts include 40 or 32 hours per week options. Calls: Six shifts per month
Lively, growing community that maintains the relaxed ambiance that is a hallmark of Southern living. From its scenic historic district to unique town common, ot offers residents a taste of Southern charm and hospitality. However, residents also enjoy a wide array of recreational opportunities including golf, water sports, and the arts. A "front porch kind of town" that maintains the relaxed ambience of the Old South. Located just 30 minutes from Greenville, one hour from Raleigh/RTP and two hours from the North Carolina beaches, residents of this area have easy access to a wide variety of activities.
AK Nocturnist Hospitalist Physician Opportunity
Bettendorf, Iowa Job#10912558
- Full time
- 7 On / 7 Off (7PM - 7AM)
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Iowa License required
- First hospital employed hospitalist program in the area
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Relocation assistance
The Quad Cities is a culturally diverse region with “big city” opportunities: excellent school districts, fine arts, and multiple college options to name a few. We are the home of the Quad City River Bandits if you want to catch a baseball game, and the home of the Mallards, if hockey is your choice. We have over 20 golf courses to choose from in the warmer months and several ski resorts available by short drive if winter is your season of choice. The Quad Cities offers something for everyone.