Seeking BE/BC Nocturnist.
Internal Medicine Core Faculty Opportunity Available!
- Must be board-eligible or board-certified in internal medicine
- Full time Nocturnist opening
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement Package
- Moving allowance
- Signing Bonus
- 15 shifts per month (7 on/7 off)
- Join a well-established, growing Hospitalist program with a reputation for excellence
- Provide hands-on experience by working with a nationally ranked Internal Medicine Residency Program and attendings to help train tomorrow's physicians
- Service area includes a population of 50,000 to 75,000 in Southwest Virginia and Southeast Kentucky
Outdoor recreation is plentiful. Located adjacent to the majestic Jefferson National Forest, the city is a progressive community in Southwest Virginia that still embraces traditional values. The city is an independent city located in the “arrowhead portion” of Virginia approximately 20 miles from the Kentucky state line and 45 miles from the Tennessee state line. Centrally located, the city has for many years served the region as a commercial hub to parts of southwest Virginia and eastern Kentucky.
- Beautiful location
- Small town living
- Easy light traffic commute to larger cities
- Moderately sized airport within a short drive
- Safe, family friendly community
- Excellent public and private schools
- Low cost of living
- Mild weather and 4 distinct seasons
- An abundance of outdoor activities (golfing, fishing, camping, biking, hiking, kayaking and more)
- Within an hour’s drive of the Tri-Cities and just over two hours to Asheville, North Carolina and the Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee areas.